
Yesterday, I went on a Texas Hill Country Wine Tour. My favorite vineyard was Becker. Not only do they have great wine they also have a small lavendar field which smells divinely. It was a great day of wine tasting, meeting new people and enjoying lunch in the German town of Fredricksburg. The little German town is what I imagine Newton, KS might have been like for my ancestors. Although, maybe not as full as tourist as now. Thank you the wonderful people at Grey Lines Star Shuttle for a great tour!
I can't believe that Simon is 4 years old this week. He is the best gift by far tha
t Jerry has ever gotten me. Although, he often says that Missy is the best gift that I have ever gotten him. I got Simon this stuffingless fox which he seems to like. Missy didn't like her ball so much. Much like the ones she loves this one is slightly bigger and she doesn't seem to go for that.After my great tomato I finally got a green pepper the size of something that you might buy in the store. While not a huge yield I am SO proud of my tiny garden the herbs and veggies I've been able to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment