Friday, June 11, 2010

Life...

Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but rather by the moments that takes our breath away. Some times easier said than lived. As I journey through life I've come to realize that sometimes (a lot of times) I get so caught up in life that I forget to relax, laugh, love, and just be in the moment. Life is not a collection of the breaths be take but rather those moments that take our breath away. It doesn't matter that my boss chewed me out, what's for dinner, the bills that need to be paid, or the shopping that needs to be done rather what matters is that we lived the moment to the fullest. Somewhere along my journey my life became about the have to's and that what must get done instead of the laughter, love, and joy of life and spontaneous moments of pure delight. I wish I could tell people, myself included, to just slow down, step out of the rat race, before you're looking back and its all gone.

No comments: