We leave tonight to go to Missouri! It was SO hard to say goodbye to Simon and Missy this morning. Simon had been especially loving this weekend. I know they're in good hands at Forster Parents.We finally made it to Home Depot to get some ply wood for Simon's wagaon. We got it all fixed up for him and even put water seal on it. The platfrom is a little smaller then he had before but maybe he'll share it with Missy.
It's so much work trying to take a vacation. I had to finish my final paper from my first Master's Class. 4,000 words is a lot to write. Plus, trying to pack and get things ready around the house. Not to mention how much family drama there is. Come on people, we chose MO so it would be easy for everyone to come and people act like we asked them to fly to Alaska. I am not sure when we'll make it to MO again. I am really hoping for a smooth and uneventful flight. Pop on the iTunes, watch a DVD with Jerry and I am sure it won't be long before my eyes close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment