Last night we had to take our puppies over to Foster Parents for a trial sleepover. Everything has gone well with their play dates so I am sure they did fine and they used to live with Foster Parents before we adopted them but still I am sad. I love having them sleep on the bed with me and wake me up with puppy kisses. So it was strange without them this morning. Yesterday when we left I hard Simon cry and it tugged at my heart. I know their just dog and not kids but still it so wonderful having them. I can't wait to go pick them up tonight.
This week has been so stressful with trying to finish up my first Master's Class. I have to write this 5,000 word solution paper and I am trying to do so good but it's hard with only a week to write the paper. At least I get a week break between this one and the next class, although I am going to have to print out the class material to read on the plane. I don't want to get behind before I've even started:)
No comments:
Post a Comment