Friday, August 24, 2007

Back To The Grind

Vacation is over and it's the first day back at work. Ick! It was nice to be away where it was warm and people where friendly. We had a nice vacation and it was wonderful to see family and meet new family. My in-laws are wonderful. My Mother was here usual self, but it was nice to see my Dad and Jerry and I had a wonderful lunch with my Grandmother and her husband who also posed as the photographer. Can't wait to get some photo's. It was kind of nice to experience small town life. The pace of things was wonderful.

I earned a B+ in my first Master's class and the new class started Tuesday. I already have a paper to write this weekend.

Missy's birthday is today. She's one year old. I think we'll got to Pet Zoo and let her pick out toy and Simon can pick one out too:)

No comments: