
Jerry’s job is much more time consuming than we originally thought it would be but he had a Saturday off a few weeks ago and took me to the Wild Animal Park in North San Antonio. It’s a drive through animal park and you can roll down the windows and feed the wildlife. We saw antelope, billy goats, miniature donkeys, giraffes, zebras, and llamas. The ostriches were a not timid about sticking their beaks in the car to grab the feed out of your hand. Actually, they scared me a little they were pretty aggressive.
I hope we can go back sometime it really was a lot of fun.



Jerry and I won’t really be able to take any vacation time. With his crazy hours and me still being in my first year at my job we just can’t get much time off. We are going to take a long weekend in Sept to go to Dallas and see the NHRA Races. I have seen Jerry drag race and we watch racing on TV all the time but I’ve never seen professional races. It should be a nice little get away for us.
I think the dogs have adjusted well to Texas life. They send the majority of their day in the air conditioning napping on the bed. Actually, it’s one of their favorite activities.

No comments:
Post a Comment