
Sunday I went snowboarding for the first time. It was the hardest fun of my life! I took a lesson and Jerry was so sweet to take it with me even though he didn't really need it. We started out on the bottom of the hill getting used to the board and turns. I could have stopped there but then we road the lift up. Of couse I face planted trying to get off the lift! I almost ran when I looked down the mountain. Only 150 feet and it took me an hour. I fianlly let Jerry go so he could have some fun. He was so sweet to stay with me. The instructor stayed with me for every foot I was so nervous. Right at the end I finally started getting it. I think I was so tired I just gave it and then it was easy. But by that time I was so tired I couldn't stand up so I kept getting up and falling but I finally made it. By the time we got home I was on ebay buying my own board and I can't wait for it to get here so I can go back and practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment